Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The 3 piles

I'd like to think that I'm a pretty organized person by nature.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that friends (Meg) would say that I am a little TOO organized.  Well friends, said organization has been crucial to the 3 pile process. 

Pile #1= this is definitely going to Chile and I am so sure that it's not even getting used/worn until I get there.

Pile #2= (sometimes gets split into 2 sub-piles) Repeat Street so I can maybe get like $4 back for a dress that I paid $60 for and wore twice, and the NCCS Truck who gets all of my other non-fashion sense donations. 

Pile #3= this is getting boxed and going to my parents giant basement and hopefully I saved it for a reason and will want it when I come back...yes? no? maybe?  And now that it looks like I might have someone to live in my townhouse, (fingers crossed) this process is becoming all the more tedious.  Please let me sell some furniture on Craig's List and live to tell about it.

So far, my process hasn't failed me.  It's April and I have so much done already that I should be able to enjoy most of my summer.  Thank you D127.  Early school start=early school finish.  May 20th is not that far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment