Side note: 45 degrees in Chicago today and 73 in Santiago. Hmmm, I thought it was spring here.
Went to China, lived in Chile, went back to the States, and now I live in Tucson, Arizona. Welcome to my online journal of random thoughts and travel adventures.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Hot Dogs, a cultural phenomenon
When your assignment for Spanish class involves a "tour" of a Spanish speaking country, the most logical food sample to share from Chile is a completo, right?
Chicago and Santiago, not really that different?!?
Side note: 45 degrees in Chicago today and 73 in Santiago. Hmmm, I thought it was spring here.
Side note: 45 degrees in Chicago today and 73 in Santiago. Hmmm, I thought it was spring here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am in the Midwest right now and it's SO cold! I can't believe that I ran to escape the Chilean winter and here I am in Michigan shivering in May!
ReplyDeleteKyle-
ReplyDeleteI'm disappointed for you! It was sooo warm earlier this week. Have a great time while you're here and hopefully it gets better. Maybe by the time you get to Miami!
I just made completos the other night with the bf. The italiano kind. The strange part is that I crave them to begin with, but then afterward I feel all bloated and gross. Bleh. You'll see.
ReplyDelete