Monday, April 25, 2011

Figuring things out

I know that I haven't written a lot lately and it isn't really for lack of having anything to talk about. I've made some decisions about the way things are going to go in the somewhat near future, but a lot of the changes that I'm seeking are out of my control, and so the waiting game I play. I don't want to share tiny bits and pieces, so when I know more I'll be sharing a lot more about what I hope is happening next. For now, I continue to teach English and enjoy my time in Santiago and try to focus on improving my Spanish. I also have a couple of new conversation partners that I'm excited to get started with very soon!

3 comments:

  1. I figuring things out, too. I get that.

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chica, good luck with your stuff too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it is, I'm sure its going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete