Here are some pictures of "La Casita", as its owner affectionately refers to it. It's a small place, but very cozy, and let's face it, I'm in a big city now and most people don't live in giant spaces!
Here's a little "saludo" to 2 of the "Casita's" predecessors, Sara and Abby. Thanks for recommending it to me and hopefully one of these days in the near future we'll all be sitting around the table here together telling stories with Ita about the many people who have lived here over the years...
Ooooh what's this said "casita?" I'm intrigued. I get that it's your home but I'm wondering more so if this is like a right of passage for those who arrive in Chile? I love it! It's awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks Andrea, it seems like it's a right of passage since there have been many others here before me! It's like a little coach house/guest house that's attached to the family house and it's great since you get your own space/privacy but you also get great interactions with a super nice family if you want.
ReplyDeleteIt looks GREAT! So cute and comfy! Love the pics, keep them coming!!
ReplyDeleteI love your casita! It was so cool chatting with you on Skype yesterday too, seems like you are adjusting very well! I agree, keep the pics coming!
ReplyDeleteOh you have my room! Abby's was the other room. I'm sure she probably told you that though. I'm thinking now I will come down in December so *fingers crossed* we can get that coffee and finally meet face to face.
ReplyDeleteAwww! The pictures make me miss it. I really loved living there. I need to come visit soon! Maybe this weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha my word is psychoo.
how sweet! I actually never saw it when Abby and Sara were living there but I can see how it looks super cozy. And I love your pitched ceiling!
ReplyDeleteHope things continue to go swimmingly!