Monday, November 8, 2010

Bad Weather Karma

If you look at the Weather Channel feed on my blog today and it says rain and 43 degrees Fahrenheit and you think, hmm, that's strange that it's as cold in Chile as it is in Chicago, um well, IT IS STRANGE!. I'm a little confused as to why the Chicago weather of 84 degrees one day and 40 the next had to follow me here. Ok, so I'm being a little dramatic, but this is the second extreme temperature swing that we've had in the last several weeks. When I wheeled my bike around the back to put under the covered patio on Saturday, it was blazing hot and sunny and Ita looked at me like I was crazy for even mentioning the word rain. In fact, I was joking with some friends last weekend that I was starting to get my Fahrenheit and Celsius confused since my Weather Channel feed for Chicago said 26 and it was 27 degrees Celsius here. I rubbed it in that while they were shopping for winter coats, I was sitting at an outdoor patio enjoying a beer. And that my friends, is bad weather karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment