Went to China, lived in Chile, went back to the States, and now I live in Tucson, Arizona. Welcome to my online journal of random thoughts and travel adventures.
Monday, November 29, 2010
What's wrong with this picture?
Just because we weren't out cutting down Christmas trees this weekend doesn't mean there wasn't decorating to be done. Yesterday Ita called me into the house to look at the tree she had just put up and I immediately started laughing. I wasn't laughing at the size of the tree, merely at its placement. I had to explain to her that where I come from this would be a huge fire hazard and that the fire is necessary for sitting around drinking hot drinks, playing cards, opening gifts, etc.
I apologize if I already sound like a broken record (ok Heather, we GET it, it's hot in Chile for the holidays!) but don't judge me until you have experienced it for yourself. I hope you all had a great weekend doing some decorating of your own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha I was over there today and I thought the same thing! But then realized the stove is absolutely unnecessary this time of year.
ReplyDelete