Went to China, lived in Chile, went back to the States, and now I live in Tucson, Arizona. Welcome to my online journal of random thoughts and travel adventures.
Monday, July 5, 2010
My Summer Part 1
Spent a few days in Boca Raton with Meg and Jenna...
Celebrated Courtney being 14 years cancer free...
Had a boating day with the girls and even got to drive a little...
Borrowed some mint-green Manolos to wear to a fancy SATC 2 Party...
Sold a bunch of my stuff at a yard sale...
Had my first going away party...
Dog-sat for my second favorite furry friend...
Watched the Cubs really suck it up...
Watched the Brazil v Netherlands game with a bunch of disappointed brasilenos...
Actually put some effort into celebrating the 4th this year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Is it wrong that I'm stoked on Brazil being out? I am so over the Goliath's winning ... and in South America, Brazil is the Goliath.
ReplyDeleteI hope it's humbling to them.
Also, how boring that they always win? It's like they expect it.
Yep, I didn't mind so much them losing either. At this point, I just wear my neutral clothing and root for the underdog!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've been having fun!
ReplyDeleteYou're having a terrific summer! Hooray for garage sales and going away parties!
ReplyDelete