Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hong Kong

We made it in safely yesterday just before Typhoon Molave made landfall in the middle of the night. I woke up to a lot of rain but that didn't stop us from throwing on our ponchos and hitting Kowloon Island for sightseeing, shopping, fortune telling, and fun. This is the first day that we have had completely free on the whole trip so we made the most of it! The skies cleared in the afternoon and we were able to ride the ferry and hit the night market for some last minute gift buying as well. Hong Kong reminds me a little of Las Vegas on an island...
This is an exciting day for me as well, it is the first time I have been able to view my own blog since I left for China! The blogger ban does not extend into Hong Kong so I can actually post and view my blog without any secret shortcuts. Too bad we will be leaving on Wednesday already! Look for some new videos to be attached to some older posts possibly tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment