Thank you to everyone back home who followed my adventure. It was a bit overwhelming at times to try to keep up on my blog since I had a few internet glitches and we had a very busy schedule! However, it was a great way to stay connected to home over the course of almost 5 weeks and hopefully to show you all a little bit of what China is all about. This experience was everything I was and wasn't expecting all wrapped up into one trip if that makes any sense. Most of all, I hope it was only one of many opportunities to travel with other educators and it only inspires me to learn even more about other cultures around the world.
Went to China, lived in Chile, went back to the States, and now I live in Tucson, Arizona. Welcome to my online journal of random thoughts and travel adventures.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Signing Off
Thank you to everyone back home who followed my adventure. It was a bit overwhelming at times to try to keep up on my blog since I had a few internet glitches and we had a very busy schedule! However, it was a great way to stay connected to home over the course of almost 5 weeks and hopefully to show you all a little bit of what China is all about. This experience was everything I was and wasn't expecting all wrapped up into one trip if that makes any sense. Most of all, I hope it was only one of many opportunities to travel with other educators and it only inspires me to learn even more about other cultures around the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment